Happy Wedding Wednesday!!!
We have so many inspirational shoots to share with you over the next few weeks. Early on in our career we made this one of our priorities. Editorial shoots just are amazing for so many reasons! Today we will share our top 5 reasons why to plan, host or participate in styled shoots!!!
- Vendors: LOVE & SERVE others!!! Capture these photos for all the amazing creatives in the industry! To help them grow their business and to feature their beautiful work. You will be grateful for all the wonderful relationships and friendships you will make!!!
- Practice: Styled shoots are much slower pace than actual wedding days. Which is why they are the perfect practice for your lighting & posing skills.
- Style: Developing your own style can be very difficult. Especially early on when you don’t have a lot of clients. Or when you do not know what your ideal client may look like. Planning a styled shoot gives you the opportunity to style a shoot of your dreams and to get one step closer to your dream client & dream wedding.
- Portfolio: You feel like you don’t have enough pictures to share on social media? Styled shoots are the perfect opportunity to expand your portfolio and to be able to share your work on all social media platforms.
- Visibility: Lastly, any session will help you increase your visibility with your clients, with vendors and general audience out there. Photos shared on social media, published on blogs or printed in magazines will always catch someone’s eye and will help you find new clients.
We were so excited to be a part of this styled shoot hosted by the AMAZING Ashley Rae. We have been following her for such a long time and dying to meet and learn from her in person!!! So this day was literally a dream come true for us. And WOW. Did she blow our mind. Her joyful personality, her serving heart and loving soul made us feel like we’ve been friends forever.
Ashley, thank you for allowing us and so many others to learn from and with you! We will cherish this day and the romantic styled shoot forever.
Planner: @hannahebowman @imoni_events
Venue: @arizonabiltmoreweddings @arizonabiltmore
Suit: @finelinecustomattire @gordongrimm_
Table rentals: @theconfettistudio
Invite suite: @foilandink
Model: @jordanwaller2 & @gordongrimm_